TBEI is a subsidiary of Federal Signal. Company highlights include:
- 800+ distributors and dealers, across North America
- 6 major brands
- Industry-leading technology, management team, and performance
- High quality products including military-spec dump bodies for the US Armed Forces
- See for yourself what makes TBEI the industry-leader: TBEI Corporate Video
Vice President/General Manager: Bob Fines
A seasoned senior executive with broad experience, Bob Fines brings international leadership experience to TBEI. Bob has been involved with TBEI since its inception in 2005, first serving on its board and then becoming President and CEO in 2008. His previous roles include 18 years with General Electric in the plastics and chemicals businesses, Vice President and General Manager of Avery Dennison's $1.1 billion North American materials business, and 10 years as a managing partner at Kirtland Capital Partners.
Director of Human Relations: Tina Albright
Tina Albright has led TBEI's HR function since December 2005. She initially joined the company in 1995, and worked for 10 years at Rugby in production management, sales/marketing and HR. As Director of Human Relations, Albright is responsible for coordinating TBEI HR policies and programs, and managing TBEI's health, safety, and welfare plans. She was elected to the NTEA Board of Trustees 2017-2020. Albright has a BS in international business from Ball State University.
GROUP CONTROLLER: RANDALL SCHWABACHER
Randall Schwabacher joined TBEI as Group Controller in July 2017. As Group Controller he is responsible for all financial operations for TBEI. Schwabacher has been with Federal Signal since 2012 and was the Controller at Jetstream before his promotion to Group Controller at TBEI. He has strong experience in internal and external financial reporting, general and technical accounting matters, and strengthening internal control processes. Schwabacher holds a BA from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a MSA from Roosevelt University, Chicago. He is also a licensed CPA in the state of Illinois.
TBEI offers our customers an array of strategic advantages, including world‑class...
- Decades of industry-proven expertise in the design, production, delivery, and servicing of a broad array of truck bodies and equipment.
- MVP-certified brands/production capabilities.
- Rigorous commitment to continuously improving precision and performance.
- Seasoned team of industry veterans, offering best-in-class truck equipment expertise.
- Management and technical leaders from adjacent industries - raising the bar, industry-wide.
- Skilled and motivated work force.
- Comprehensive range of product categories, from Class 3 - 8 bodies to trailers, flats, hoists, and related equipment.
- Precision-engineered products in a broad range of materials and grades, to meet stringent vocational and regional specifications.
- Strategically-located regional production facilities, across the US.
- Customer service commitment and focus.
- Industry leadership in delivery & service.
All the latest news on TBEI and its brands is available online, click here to read now.