TBEI is a subsidiary of Federal Signal. Company highlights include:
- 800+ distributors and dealers, across North America
- 6 major brands
- Industry-leading technology, management team, and performance
- High quality products including military-spec dump bodies for the US Armed Forces
- See for yourself what makes TBEI the industry-leader: TBEI Corporate Video
Vice President/General Manager: Bob Fines
A seasoned senior executive with broad experience, Bob Fines brings international leadership experience to TBEI. Bob has been involved with TBEI since its inception in 2005, first serving on its board and then becoming President and CEO in 2008. His previous roles include 18 years with General Electric in the plastics and chemicals businesses, Vice President and General Manager of Avery Dennison's $1.1 billion North American materials business, and 10 years as a managing partner at Kirtland Capital Partners.
Vice President of Finanace: Kurt Meyer
Kurt Meyer joined TBEI as Vice President of Finance in November, 2014. Meyer has over 20 years experience in Finance, Information Technology (IT) and Sales, most recently with Minnesota Elevator in Mankato. He holds a BS and MBA from Minnesota State University, Mankato. As VP of Finance, Meyer leads all Financial and Information Technology departments within TBEI, and will have a role in corporate-wide team building.
Vice president of Operations: joe Kolb
Joe Kolb joined TBEI as Vice President of Operations in March 2016. As VP of Operations, he is responsible for all operations at the 4 TBEI facilities, with an emphasis on process improvement and capacity expansion. Kolb comes to TBEI with over 25 years of experience at companies such as Cadence Aerospace, Sinclair Systems International, Avery Dennison Corporation and Allied Signal Corporation. His experience in Supply Chain and Operations including change management, strategic planning, lean sigma practices and much more make him a valuable asset to TBEI. Kolb holds a BS in Organizational Systems Management from California State University Northridge and a MBA from Pepperdine University.
Director of Human Relations: Tina Albright
Tina Albright has led TBEI's HR function since December 2005. She initially joined the company in 1995, and worked for 10 years at Rugby in production management, sales/marketing and HR. As Director of Human Relations, Albright is responsible for coordinating TBEI HR policies and programs, and managing TBEI's health, safety, and welfare plans. She was elected to the NTEA Board of Trustees 2017-2020. Albright has a BS in international business from Ball State University.
VP OF SALES & MARKETING: HENRY BELL
Henry Bell joined the executive team of TBEI in August 2013 to bring comprehensive Sales & Marketing leadership to all 5 TBEI Brands. Bell has over 23 years of leadership experience within the industry, most recently as President of Fontaine Fifth Wheel Company. Prior to joining Fontaine, Bell was with Heil Environmental Industries for 15 years. Bell is a graduate of The University of Georgia.
TBEI offers our customers an array of strategic advantages, including world‑class...
- Decades of industry-proven expertise in the design, production, delivery, and servicing of a broad array of truck bodies and equipment.
- MVP-certified brands/production capabilities.
- Rigorous commitment to continuously improving precision and performance.
- Seasoned team of industry veterans, offering best-in-class truck equipment expertise.
- Management and technical leaders from adjacent industries - raising the bar, industry-wide.
- Skilled and motivated work force.
- Comprehensive range of product categories, from Class 3 - 8 bodies to trailers, flats, hoists, and related equipment.
- Precision-engineered products in a broad range of materials and grades, to meet stringent vocational and regional specifications.
- Strategically-located regional production facilities, across the US.
- Customer service commitment and focus.
- Industry leadership in delivery & service.
All the latest news on TBEI and its brands is available online, click here to read now.