TBEI is a subsidiary of Federal Signal. Company highlights include:
- 800+ distributors and dealers, across North America
- 13 major brands
- Industry-leading technology, management team, and performance
- High quality products including military-spec dump bodies for the US Armed Forces
Vice President/General Manager: Bob Fines
A seasoned senior executive with broad experience, Bob Fines brings international leadership experience to TBEI. Bob has been involved with TBEI since its inception in 2005, first serving on its board and then becoming President and CEO in 2008. His previous roles include 18 years with General Electric in the plastics and chemicals businesses, Vice President and General Manager of Avery Dennison's $1.1 billion North American materials business, and 10 years as a managing partner at Kirtland Capital Partners.
Vice president, HR & Safety: Tina Albright
Tina Albright has led TBEI's HR function since December 2005. She initially joined the company in 1995, and worked for 10 years at Rugby in production management, sales/marketing and HR. As Vice President of HR and Safety, Albright is responsible for coordinating TBEI HR policies and programs, and managing TBEI's health, safety, and welfare plans. She is currently serving as the Board Chair of the NTEA Board of Directors 2022-2023. Albright has a BS in international business from Ball State University.
Director of finance: Chris Kasuba
Chris Kasuba joined TBEI in November, 2021. As Director of Finance, he is responsible for all financial operations for TBEI. Prior to joining TBEI, Kasuba held roles of increasing responsibility at Worthington Industries including: Director of Operations, Business Unit Director, CryoIndustrial V.P./G.M., and Director of Global Business Analysis. He has extensive experience in accounting and finance including M&A, global controllership, SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley, financial planning and analysis, along with experience in operations, quality, and strategic planning. Kasuba holds a BS from the University of South Alabama and is a licensed CPA. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants.
vice president/General Manager, Dump body Division: Henry bell
Henry Bell joined TBEI in 2013 as VP of Sales and Marketing, and in 2017 he was promoted to General Manager of Ox Bodies. With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Bell has deep expertise in management, sales and marketing, lean manufacturing/5S, and organizational development. Prior to joining TBEI, Bell held management roles of increasing responsibility at Heil Environmental Industries, Ltd. and Marmon Highway Technologies. Bell came to TBEI from Marmon’s subsidiary Fontaine Fifth Wheel Company, where he was Global President.
TBEI offers our customers an array of strategic advantages, including world‑class...
- Decades of industry-proven expertise in the design, production, delivery, and servicing of a broad array of truck bodies and equipment.
- MVP-certified brands/production capabilities.
- Rigorous commitment to continuously improving precision and performance.
- Seasoned team of industry veterans, offering best-in-class truck equipment expertise.
- Management and technical leaders from adjacent industries - raising the bar, industry-wide.
- Skilled and motivated work force.
- Comprehensive range of product categories, from Class 3 - 8 bodies to trailers, flats, service bodies, hoists, and related equipment.
- Precision-engineered products in a broad range of materials and grades, to meet stringent vocational and regional specifications.
- Strategically-located regional production facilities, across the US and Canada.
- Customer service commitment and focus.
- Industry leadership in delivery & service.
All the latest news on TBEI and its brands is available online, click here to read now.